Position: Business Manager, PF6000 & RA Harbin Site Manager
Position will report to: Business Manager MV Business & IEC LVMCC
The individual will be responsible for the business leadership and management of the Medium Voltage PF6000 product line globally. Key functions included in this job are Application Engineering, Product Management, Project Management, Quality, and Operations.
The position is expected to cooperate with all worldwide businesses to work toward common platforms, methods, procedures, and systems leading to global products and processes. The position is responsible for establishing goals that will drive orders, sales revenue, and overall customer service excellence.
· Responsible for the Harbin facility& PF6000 product.
· Managesproduct marketing of Medium Voltage PF6000including competitive analysis, long-term product line planning, pricing, strategy, forecasting, promotion and product life cycle management.
· Responsible for product line and site P&L.
· Accountability for sales, product costs, margins, expenses and the overall assets employed by the business.
· Overall responsibility for management and implementation of major new product programs
· Leads all issues associated with facility operations and maintenance.
· Implement and maintain procedures and policies to ensure facility registration to ISO quality and environmental standards. Leadership:
· Maintains strong alignment and involvement with the Sales organization, and all associated business units, including related global facilities.
· Creates, motivates and leads cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve the objectives of the business.
· Develop and implement Human Resources strategies to support current and future volume requirements in a team-based environment while fostering employee diversity and developing employees to reach their potential.
· Support transfer and sharing of best practices of operational and process knowledge with all similar global manufacturing facilities
· Drives the use of common platforms, processes, and suppliers throughout regions.
· Responsible to identify and resolve operational issues
· Fosters culture of teamwork which values employee engagement and open communication
· Sets and effectively communicates objectives, metrics and charter for team initiatives.
· Ensures alignment of team member goals with the objectives of the company.
· Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization at the facility and throughout the company.
· Keeps direct reports, team members and external contacts well informed of company issues and direction. Educational Requirements Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, and a minimum of 10 years related experience. MBA preferred Experience Requirements Requires demonstrated knowledge of variable frequency motor control and or drive products and applications. Must have experience in leading and successfully completing complex projects and/or programs with the ability to travel 20-30% of the time.