- POSITION: Supply chain Manager
- REPORT TO: Plant manager
- SUBORDINATORS: Purchasing supervisor, Logistics supervisor, Blending & packaging supervisor.
- GENERAL SUMMARY:
- The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for Purchasing & Suppliers management, Inventory and Logistics & delivery management and coordinates with production scheduling. Reduce purchasing cost effectively to meet company and customer requirements.
- - Use internal system and according to company and customer's requirements, to balance production capacity, be involved in making and confirming the production plan and inventory status (including yearly, monthly and weekly).
- - Be responsible for reviewing material purchasing requisitions, participate examine and confirming of projects' quoted price.
- - Responsible for maintenance of purchasing regulations including payment procedure, ensure all business in line with financial policies.
- - Be responsible for management of payout, logistics.
- - Be responsible for setting up operation procedures and regulations, ensure supply chain be in line with ISO requirements.
- - Be responsible for setting KPI goals, performance review of subordinates.
- - Be involved in making and confirming department budget/expense/cash forecast.
- - Making and reporting to company managerial level about purchasing, logistics, inventory status in time.
- - Based on sales orders and forecasts, organizing all kinds of raw materials and services purchasing, managing suppliers and reducing purchasing cost.
- - Be involved in sourcing new qualified suppliers and quotation negotiation.
- - Be responsible for management of all kind of materials and products import, export and transportation. (if needs)
- - Be responsible for building and maintenance good relationships with local government bureaus.
- - Manage the supply chain with the objectives of improving quality, cost and delivery performance.
- - Continually monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance including the regular use of audit and benchmarking techniques to objectively measure suppliers against a range of targets and objectives.
- - Bachelor degree and above, major in Supply Chain Management related, MBA is preferred.
- - More than 8 years of Supply Chain management experience with at least 5 years senior management experience with a proven track-record in making a significant contribution towards developing and improving the procurement function in China in an international business environment with responsibilities for purchasing management, inventory management, and logistics and delivery management.
- SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- - Good command of verbal and written English.
- - Good knowledge of MS Office software applications, experience with ERP & MRP systems is an advantage but not a must.
- - Persuasively presents sensitive and complex issues at the highest level.
- - Advanced ability to strategically design and implement purchasing procedures.
- - Advanced ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
- - Advanced purchasing planning and production forecasting skills based on sales forecast.
- - Advanced strategy planning and execution skills.
- - Advanced cost sensitive and quality improvement skills.
- - Advanced creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- - Communicate the vision clearly, adopts a corporate approach and inspires the team to achieve its goals.
- - Authorizes and encourages the team to invest time to come up with improved ways of doing things.
河北快三开奖走势图表 www.tupqo.tw 咨询电话：0451-82536919 联系人： 刘女士